1. What is it?
3 star Apartments ***
I personally think it should be 4 stars just judging it on the owner himself – the nicest guy you will ever meet!
2. How to get there?
You have three options:
- Airport transfer- They offer airport transfer which makes life so much easier (you do have to pay extra for this though). The owner will not only pick you up himself from the airport (he even brings a sign with your name on it – first class treatment!) but also shares some history of the city, local insights and he was very happy to answer any questions!
- Bus- There is a bus stop approx. 5 minutes away (by walking) from the apartment, however, you will have to walk up lots of steps so I don’t recommend this if you have lots of luggage.
- Rental Car- The apartment offers free car parking if you wish to drive there yourself.
3. Why should I stay?
Even though it is outside the city center, they make up for it by providing you with a wonderful experience. Here are just a few things that jumps to my mind:
- Cosmopolitan cocktails on arrival
- Traditional Croatian cakes
- Sea views with a balcony
- Access to a kitchen and common living room
- 3 minute to a beach
- Close to tennis courts, pubs, bars, restaurants, children playgrounds, patisseries and cafes.
- Dubrovnik’s UNESCO Old Town is a 15 minute bus ride or a 30 minute walk (not bad!)
Click here to see more.
“Wonderful views and an amazing family! Clean, spacious and perfectly equipped room. We already want to come back. Good bus links into the old town and restaurants and cozy seaside resorts around the corner.”
4. How much does it cost?
The Cosmopolitan House is cheap comparing to what it offers and where it’s located. Prices differ from season to season and a sea view will cost more.
The price can vary between £50 to £120 depending on when you book and for what room.
5. Who is it suitable for?
- Couples- It is a perfect place for a romantic getaway with your other half. Surprise your partner with this apartment and you will definitely be in their good books!
- Girly Getaway- Free Cocktails? Sea view? Do I need to say more….
6. How do I book?
Click here to book it through Booking.com. This way, you can book now and pay for it later.
If you would like to know more or ask me for other recommendations, leave me a comment below or send me an email (my email address is found here)
Thanks for reading!