1. What is it?
Surprise surprise, it’s a hostel! A very cute, clean hostel.
2. How do I get there?
This is hostel is super easy to get to. It is about a 5 minute walk from the Hvar harbor (this is where the boat left us off at). It isn’t on the main street so you won’t be able to see it form the harbor unfortunately. To access the hostel, you will have to walk up a flight of steps.
3. Why should you stay here?
It’s not only a cheap place to stay but also it includes the following:
- Bar/club 1 meter away from the hostel
- Discount for neighboring restaurant
- Very close to the center of Hvar and a 5 minute walk from the harbor (where the boat leaves you off)
- Dorms and private rooms are available
- The ‘receptionist’ is the nicest girl ever! She would sit and talk to you for hours and tell you all about the hidden gems! (she’s the girl in the featured picture of this post)
- Very clean
- Lockers are provided in dorms
- It’s super cheap… did I say that before?
“Good aircon, comfy beds, clean bathroom. All you can expect from a good place. But what exceeds all expectations are the receptionist. I could had stayed talking and hanging out with them for a long time. Would definitely recommend!”
4. How much does it cost?
As I have said, it was very cheap! We stayed in an 8-Bed Mixed Dorm and it was approx. €12 a night per person! Bear in mind that we went in the low season and booked it well in advance. The private rooms are more expensive but worth it if you love your privacy. I do recommend staying in a dorm because we met the most loveliest people who we are still in contact today. If you are worried about getting your stuff stolen, they provide lockers and locks for you to keep your belongings in!
5. Who is it suitable for?
The hostel is suited to younger people. The bar next door can be noisy so if you need your sleep and you are not a party animal, this place may not be ideal (or just bring some ear plugs!). Also it is not wheelchair friendly 🙁
6. How do I book?
The easiest and cheapest place to book is booking.com. Click here to book your stay now!!!
Pssssstt! Subscribe to my website to get all the exclusive offers and be first to know about any new blog posts!
Love Liza x